- Loving Arms Elder Care Awarded 2019 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Excellence Award
- Senior Home Care Agency or Registry?
- “Medicaid Waiver” What is it? Do I qualify? How do I get started?
- Your loved one needs a caregiver at home and has a Long Term Care insurance policy…now what?
- VA Pension Benefit Basics
Author Archives: lawp873
Warminster, PA – Loving Arms Elder Care announced today that it received the distinguished Best of Home Care – Leader in Excellence Award, the highest award you can receive from Home are Pulse, an independent satisfaction research firm. The Best … Continue reading
The name waiver comes from the fact that the federal government “waives” Medical Assistance/Medicaid rules for institutional care in order for Pennsylvania to use the same funds to provide supports and services for people closer to home in their own … Continue reading
VA Pension Benefit is a supplemental income benefit for veterans, spouses and/or their surviving spouses. The VA helps Veterans and their families cope with financial challenges by providing supplemental income through the Veterans Pension benefit. Veterans Pension is a tax-free … Continue reading
If you are caring for someone else, you need to take care of yourself. No matter how much you love your job, you still need a break. A break can be something as simple as a long walk outside alone. … Continue reading