- Loving Arms Elder Care Awarded 2019 Best of Home Care® – Leader in Excellence Award
- Senior Home Care Agency or Registry?
- “Medicaid Waiver” What is it? Do I qualify? How do I get started?
- Your loved one needs a caregiver at home and has a Long Term Care insurance policy…now what?
- VA Pension Benefit Basics
Tag Archives: paying for home care
The thought of senior home care can be daunting. Many families are thrust into the home care maze when a loved one has an unexpected fall or surgery. Suddenly, important decisions need to made very quickly. This post will help … Continue reading →
Long-Term Care (LTC) insurance is one option many people choose to provide financial protection when they begin to need help with the activities of daily living. LTC insurance coverage in Pennsylvania provides services in your home, a medical facility or … Continue reading →